As a Catholic school, we aim:
- to promote Gospel values of love, understanding and respect through all our activities and at all times.
- to develop all members of our community spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially and physically.
- to provide the highest possible standards of learning and teaching.
- to develop in our young people awareness of and respect for different cultures and an understanding of our social responsibilities.
- to nurture in our young people creativity and aesthetic appreciation.
- to provide a safe, stimulating and welcoming environment.
- to work in close partnership with parents, the Church and the wider community.
- to provide opportunities for the personal and professional development of staff.